April 20, 2009

3 of a Kind

A couple of months ago Jesse asked me to display some pictures that he had. I think eventually he wants them to be hung in his office at the church.

They are pictures of his Grandpa Ed, his Dad and himself. The significant part is that all three were taken during separate fishing trips. When placed all together these pictures capture and symbolize a common thread in each of them.


I just finished this little project today before Jesse returns home from a weekend turkey hunting trip. I hung the frame in our office at home, and I'm going to see how long it takes for him to notice it! Course, he is usually more observant than I give him credit for . . . we shall see.



While I was taking these pictures Scout wanted my attention. Look at that face. Hilarious. He is so needy.


**Update - I'm not sure if he saw the frame in the house or on the blog first. I didn't even think about him reading about it here! Nevertheless, I'm proved once again that I don't give him enough credit. He saw it within only a couple of hours of returning home. Very impressive!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps your husband is more aware of his sneaky wife than she gives him credit for. :)

    ReplyDelete